Featured Spreader of the Month
18 ft Litter Spreader – FOR SALE
This month’s featured Spreader of the Month is an 18 ft litter spreader. This spreader is currently located in Talco, TX, and is ready for immediate delivery or pickup. We are offering SPECIAL spring pricing on this great unit just in time for your busy season!
This pull-type litter spreader has 24” spinners, an inverted “V” inside the body, and a 667 #4 Pintle Chain (bar every 4th Link). This 18 ft litter spreader has 14.4 cubic yard capacity and 54” height. The sides are constructed from 10 ga steel, while the pan is 7 ga steel. The conveyer is our standard width, 34” for optimum material unloading. This unit has a hand crank to raise and lower the gate.
This month’s featured unit has a Tandem Walking Beam Suspension and 19.5L x 16.1 Flotation tires. The PTO drive line is 1000 RPM and the unit has a 35 gallon steel hydraulic tank.
For more information about this great unit, contact Chris at 888-734-4400 or 903-379-3921.
Visit our Texas location’s website at truckandtrailer.com for more information about the facility and our full line of products!
Spreader of the Month: LST-3420-20
20 ft Litter Spreader
This month’s spreader of the month is a Warren LST-3420-20, a 20 ft litter spreader. This spreader was shipped this week to one of our great customers in Washington. This customer already has, and will continue to utilize, one of our 14 ft litter spreaders. Due to large growth, they were ready to purchase this 20 ft litter spreader to add to their equipment. The customer grows for both Amway and Gaia Herbs and our litter spreaders will help them keep their botanicals properly fertilized! We are very excited to be part of their success and expansion!
No matter the size of the farm or project, our LST-3420 can be tailored to fit your specific needs. With sizes ranging from 14′ to 24′, our litter spreaders can be used for any job to spread chicken litter, sawdust, shavings, compost, rice hulls, or other organic material.
Our LST-3420 spreaders come standard with the following specifications:
- Welded in bed type jigs and fixtures for accurate fit & alignment
- 10 gauge sides/sills form the hopper sides in one piece with no horizontal seam corrosion pocket
- Sides/Sills and 10 gauage end gates have inverted “J” formed top edge for extra strength without corrosion pockets
- Full slope 10 gauge trapezoidal side supports are located at each cross sill and hold sides at a 45 degree angle
- “Tapered-in” front and rear for better material seal and reduced power requirement
- 7 gauge (3/16″) steel conveyor bottom with angle type support stiffeners
- 12 gauge skid resistant surface catwalks serve as fenders with mud flaps
For more information about our litter spreaders, or other spreader models, please call us today at 800.228.4842!